Friday, October 31, 2014

Little Zombies ~Scraps Of Darkness~

Happy Halloween My Friends,   This evening I'm sharing another Design Team project using the beautiful and fun October/November kit "Bon Appetit".  For this project I used some more of the Moxxie Zombie papers from the kit.  This is a photo of my grandsons Ethan and Elias acting like zombies awhile ago and the photos were perfect to use with the kit.  They even "helped" me a little and had to have some eyeballs and the "scary" tree on the layout.  Sorry no close-ups today..it's still raining here and the lighting is so bad.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek and I hope you enjoy and are inspired to grab a kit and create some awesome Halloween memories for your family!  Here's my project, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment