Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Family ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Everyone,  I'm sharing another DT project this evening using the beautiful November Kit "Water Lillies" from Scraps of Darkness.  For this layout I used the beautiful pastel papers from Pink Paislee's Color Wash from the kit.  I have one below that I did using these papers and my niece really liked it (I guess the colors match her living room) so I made her another one for a matching pair.

I used lots of scraps that I tore and inked for the background along with lots of stamping using Tim Holtz's stamps.  I also used some of the crinkle ribbon in the background from some bold colors to match the other layout.  Thanks again for stopping by and taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!





1 comment:

  1. Karen - I love this layout. The three frames are so perfect and the ribbon is fantastic. Bold colors are gorgeous!
    Ginger xo

    ReplyDelete