Saturday, September 14, 2013

"Lift A Designer" Challenge for Scraps Of Darkness

Hi Sweet Friends, Today I'm sharing a project I did for a challenge that I'm hosting over at Scraps of Darkness.  It's called "Lift A Designer" and I'd love for you all to come and join in on the fun.

Just pick one of your favorite Designers and lift a layout.  It doesn't have to been exactly alike, put your own artistic spin on it!!  And you can use whatever products you wish, not just Scraps of Darkness.

I'm hosting the challenger from September-October 31st.  The winner will win one of my Mini Albums and I have prizes for 2nd and 3rd place too!!

Here's one of my favorite artist's work that I decided to lift.  It's alot different than her masterpiece but was so fun!!  So here's Asuka's work that I lifted.



And here's my take on Asuka's work.  I decided to do a layout of the Scraps Of Darkness Design Team.





Thanks for taking a peek, and I hope you'll all come and join in on the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment