Wednesday, September 18, 2013

August-September Tag Trade ~~Scraps of Darkenss~~

Hi Everyone, Today I'm sharing a tag that I made for Lee for Scraps of Darkness's Tag Trade in the Designer's Challenges section of our forum.

To make this tag I first used some mod podge to secure the Tim Holtz Tissue Paper.  After that dried I applied some glue with my glue gun in a random style and around the edges of the tag.  I then laid down some beautiful Variegated Red Leaf (gold leaf) by La D' Ore.  I then stamped in a few areas and then inked the tag with some Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink "Wild Plum".  After that dried I used Lumiere (Citrine) and Lumiere (Sunset Gold) Acrylics to highlight the "veins" of the glue gun work.  I then went over that again with a little Rub n Buff (Spanish Copper) and continued that process along the borders.

This image is by Teddy at Creative Souls, just love her work.  The metal pieces are some i ching hexagons, sorry I can't remember where I found those.  So Lee I hope you enjoy, it was a lot of fun to make!!


No comments:

Post a Comment