Friday, August 9, 2013

A Moment With The Grouch ~~Imaginarium Designs~~

Happy Friday My Sweet Friends,  Today I'm sharing a project I was having some fun with this afternoon.  This is a layout for my dd Jenn of her and her cousin Amber with "The Grouch" at a concert a few weeks ago in Berkeley.  I used the Kaisercraft "Base Coat, Weathered"for the bg paper and the awesome Fabscraps "Shabby Chic Stone Flower to showcase the photos on.  For the Imaginarium Designs chipboard I first altered them with some gesso and texture paste and then rubbed some rub-in-buff here and there on the pieces.  For the design I was inspired by a layout on the back of the packaging of the Fancy Pants Etcetera Decorative Paper Clips that I used in the layout.  Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!!






1 comment: