Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another Day In The Park ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hello My Sweet Friends,  Here's another DT project using the fun and colorful July Kit "Gypsy Summer" from Scraps of Darkness.  For this layout I used the G45 "Bohemian Bazaar" paper collection along with some papers from My Mind's Eye's "Collectable" collection.  I also used some of my Tim Holtz stamps using black ink for some contrast with all the color.

This is some photos of my nephew and niece with her hubby and little guy at a Reagea Festival in the park one Sunday.  This is a sketch I found on Pinterest from Page Maps and loved using!!

Thanks for taking a peek and we hope you will love this carefree and fun collection as much as we have loved creating with it!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Karen! Love all the layers. I love the one single photo fussy-cut out in the middle!

    ReplyDelete