Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Little Shabby & A Little Grungy ~~Imaginarium Designs~~

Hello Beautiful People, Today I have two Imaginarium Designs projects to share with you today.  The first layout is using the beautiful Hearts from ID.  I first gesseoed them and then stamped with a script stamp in Tim Holtz Soot Black, and then dabbed some TH Tattered Rose ink randomly.  This is a photo of my hairdressers little miss, she's so adorable.  I used Bo Bunny's beautiful Rondelle Paper Collection.






For my second project I created a layout using the Clock and tons of the awesome cogs and gears for this masculine project.  I first gessoed the pieces and then used some TH Rusty Hinge and TH Soot Black to age the pieces abit.  This is a photo of my grandsons and their cousin "holding up the big tree" while on a walk in the grove, so fun!!






Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy, don't forget to go to Imaginarium Designs blog and leave a comment to be entered to win some beautiful chipboard!!

6 comments:

  1. I love both of these layouts! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww, these two are so beautiful. The first one almost take my breath away. Perhaps not completly, but i was looking and hear myself saying wow,this is beautiful(in my language). when I start to talk in myself I think I get old, or you are so good(or both).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the warm colors and all the great details in these LOs! They are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning layouts, love all the details and the papers you have used are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous work, love your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete