Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lip Gloss ~~Scraps of Darkness~~ Reveal Day

Hello Everyone,  So it's reveal day for the Design Team at Scraps of Darkness and this is my DT project using the beautiful sketch by Suepup.  The name of this kit is "Day Glo and is just GORGEOUS with all the Prima Sunrise Sunset Collection from Finnabar, lovin it!!  I used the Prima Zipper flower along with some other Prima flower from the kit and the stick pin from Mandy goes just perfect with this kit!!  For the framing around the small photos I used Tim Holtz Film Strip Die Cut. and cut it up for the photos.  I also used some Tim Holtz stamps along with my "France" stamp from Inkido.  The chipboard piece from the kit is from Gina's Design for Scraps of Darkness.

This is a cute photo of my hairdresser's little miss during a photo shot.  She's putting on some lip gloss, so cute!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these warm colors!! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, cute layout, nice design!! Karen, you changed your blog wallpaper, very nice change... what happened to our music... i miss it and have not bothered to go back and see if i can get it to work again, do you know the deets or have tried to get it back???
    ava g

    ReplyDelete