Friday, September 7, 2012

Something For the Girls and Boys Imaginarium Designs

Happy Friday My Friends,  Today I'll be sharing a couple of DT projects that I did for Imaginarium Designs.  The first one is a grungy boys layout that I did using "The Boys" #IDP0019, Tines Oval Frames #IDT0002, and the new Cross Hatch #IDDL0001.  To alter theses pieces I first painted them with white gesso and then embossed with 1) Shimmerz "Molten Metal", 2) Adirondack "Expresso", and 3) Stampa Rosa Copper in random areas.  I used the Bo Bunny "Et Cetera" Paper Collection.  This is a photo I've used before of my niece and her little sweetie, Madison.   I thank you for stopping by and don't forget to go to Imaginarium Designs Blog and leave a comment to WIN A CHIPBOARD PRIZE!!






The second project is a layout using the large birdcage #ID0009 along with one of the tinies birdcage #IDT0019.  To alter the pieces I first painted them with some white gesso and then painted them with some Tim Holtz Distress Stain and then topped them off with some pink and lime green stickles.  I used the Bo Bunny "Little Miss" paper collection.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!

2 comments: