Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Time ~~Scraps of Darkness~~ August Kit "Jamaican Sun"



Good Morning, Here's another DT project using the beautiful August Kit , for Scraps of Darkness.  For this layout I used the oh so pretty papers from The Scrap Cake.  These papers are the prettiest soft tones!!  I used the "Mr. Huey Mask, Chevron" on the corners of the bg paper.  I made the rosettes using my Tim Holtz Die Cut and Vagabond.  I also used a Tim Holtz Stamp for the tags above the photo.  The tiny flowers are from Prima and the brads are from My Mind's Eye "Indie" collection.  The mini roses are from Websters Pages "Whimsies" collection.  I used a beautiful sketch by Sarah R. for ScrapBooking Sketches.  This is a photo of my family while we were camping last month at Lake Tahoe.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: