Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Good Ole Days ~~Scraps of Elegance



Good Morning,  This is a project I did using the beautiful, and I mean beautiful July Kit "Isn't She Beautiful" from Scraps of Elegance.  This kit is an awesome combination of Graphic 45's "A Ladies Diary", Bo Bunny's "Little Miss", and The Paper Loft's "A Gentler Times" papers, so gorgeous together!!  There's beautiful Prima, Melissa Frances, and Dusty Attic goodies in the kit also.  You should really grab on of these kits up while you can!!  This is a photo of my Mother (sitting in the chair) that I've used before, but had to use it again with these papers.  The mini envelopes with a tag inside are from Melissa Frances, love her stuff!  I altered the tags and have a close-up below.  I used a sketch from scrapsavvy that I found on Pinterest.  Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment