Friday, June 1, 2012

Pretty Lady ~~Scraps of Elegance~~

Hello again my beautiful friends, this is my first layout with the June Kit "Country Charm".  This is my take on June's sketch challenge using a beautiful sketch from our ever-talented SuePup.  This is a photo of my Mom when she was pregnant with me at the Unknown Soldier in Washington D.C. in 1953.  I used the beautiful Donna Salazar "Botanique" Collection.  These papers are just beautiful with a real shabby country charm to them.   The little "tickets" are from Webster's Pages Fabric Tickets Collection.  The beautiful resin pieces are from Prima's Shabby Chic Treasures Collection.  The stamping in the corners are from Tim Holtz which I inked using the Prima's Ingvild Bolmee Rusty Bucket inker in the kit.  The gorgeous butterflies are from our very own Renea, thanks sista!  Thanks so much for stopping by, your sweet thoughts mean so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment