Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pretty Ballerina ~~Scraps of Elegance~~



This is some more design team work using the beautiful May Kit from Scraps of Elegance called "Swan Song".  This is the prettiest kit full of beautiful blues and pinks with tons of goodies including some white feathers.  For this project I used some of the gorgeous Prima "Fairy Belle" papers.  I also used some of the Prima "Fairy Belle" chipboard to accent around the photo along with a Crafter's Workshop Templete which I used some moulding paste that I mixed with some Tim Holtz Tattered Roses Refiller Ink.  The wooden trinkets are also from Prima.  I also used some more I Am Roses pink roses to add in with the flower spray and feathers.  This is another scrappin buddies little sweetie at dance class.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun with this kit!!

This project was my take on our ever talented SuePup's sketch for the May Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment