Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vintage Chic ~~Scraps of Elegance~~

Hello my beautiful friends,  Well, I finally got a little caught up and the shoulder is feeling pretty good so I was able to get another layout done for DT work with the April Scraps of Elegance kit.  I just loved the pink and browns in this kit so I grabbed all the scraps I had and was able to get one more project out of it!!

This is a really cool photo of my husband's niece who lived in Long Beach, Los Angeles.  It's a vintage photo of her and a bunch of buddies.  Irl the photo truly looks really old, so fun!!

The chipboard are Imaginarium Designs which I altered with some Folk Art Wicker White paint  and then embossed with some TH "Seafoam" Distress Embossing Powder.  I have some close-ups below.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!!

3 comments: