Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beautiful ~~Scraps of Elegance~~

Good Morning,  This is some more DT work using the incredible April Kit "Awakening" here at Scraps of Elegance.  This is the most beautiful kit featuring the new Glitz "Pretty In Pink" Collection with the prettiest pinks and browns!!!

This is another photo of my dear friend Hana on one of her photo shoots.  I did a lot of distressing with my IB distressing tool and lots of layering, of course, lol.  The birdcage is from Imaganarium Deisgns and I altered it using some Folk Art "Wicker White" paint and added in some beautiful rose buds from I Am Roses along with a little baby's breath!!

Thanks so much for dropping by!!  I'm off to PT this morning, one more day!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Karen...love the lacey feel and that birdcage with the roses is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete