Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Madison ~~Imaginarium Designs

Hello My Dear Friends,  This is a layout featuring some Design Team work using some of our beautiful chipboard here at Imaginarium Designs.  This is a photo of my niece's dd Madison.  I used the beautiful Prima Ledger Collection along with some Prima Pixie Glen Paper Colletion, Chipboard, and Flowers.  To alter the ID chipboard I first painted them in white gesso.  After that dried I used some embossing ink and then used some Tim Holtz Embossing Powders (Seafoam White and Tattered Rose).  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout Karen! What a cutiepie! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page....love all the girlie elements, so soft, delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just beautiful and my oh my what a stunning blog you have :)) I've always loved your work and this is no exception...following xx

    ReplyDelete