Sunday, March 25, 2012

1st Year ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

This is my favorite layout using our incredible March Kit "Needful Things" here at Scraps of Darkness, featuring the stunning Graphic 45 "Olde Cursiosity Shoppe Collection!!!  One of my favorite artists is Yuko Hino http://nsnlso.blogspot.com/.  Her work is just beautiful.  This is a LIFT of one of my favorite layouts of hers, she was gracious enough to let me do my take on her work.  I changed it a bit but I LOVE how it's turned out.  Below, you can see what's under the family photo.  These papers are one of my favorite collections that Graphic 45 has come out with, the colors and graphics are just gorgeous!!!  The beautiful chipboard pieces are from Imaginarium Designs which I altered with some Tim Holtz "Black Soot" Distress Ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I really hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment