Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vintage Steampunk ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

HI Everyone,  This is some DT work for our wonderful February Kit featuring Prima's beautiful Printery Collection.  I had to get my steampunk on so I decided to do a canvas piece.  I tore some paper up and made a sort of collage out of this one.  I also used the Prima brick wall mask to ink the background.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Vintage Photo and  Scattered StrawStraw).  I also used some of his Distress Stains (Brushed Corturoy, Wild Honey, and Antique Linen ).  I used a great steampunk chippie piece and gearsfrom Imaginarium Designs!  I altered the chippie with some Vintage Photo and then sprayed them with some Glimmer Mist.  The Placettes and light bulbs are from Tim Holtz, and the Rose Buds are from I Am Roses.  The watch pieces are from my antique watch parts collection.   Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. wow ! I love this one ! It is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the steampunk layout! Simply amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do amazing work/creations/design Karen ... I adore 'looking' and seeing all the beautiful elements and how you construct everything you make. You should be so proud of yourself, they are just stunning...

    ReplyDelete