Monday, February 6, 2012

Scraps of Elegance Blog Hop Kit Winner!!!!

Hi Everyone,  Before I announce the winner of the blog hop, I want to thank all of you for joining us on the blog hop and all your wonderful comments, it was a fun hop and I hope you got some inspiration from all the talented designers!!!  And a big thanks to Gabi for helping us introduce our new Scraps of Elegance Kits!!

And now, drum roll please…..the winner of the Blog Hop is JENNAROO!!!!!

JENNAROO, please e-mail Melinda at info@scrapsofdarkness.com so we can get you set up with you 3 month subscription!!!!!

The winner of my blog contest is…..COLLEEN (SCRAPNURSE)!!!!!

Here's what Colleen's comment:
"I particularly appreciate the details on how you accomplished some of the work.  I'm new to man of these techniques.  Thanks, Scrapnurse"

Colleen, please e-mail me at:  jwb@asis.com to get you set up for your gift certificate to the Scraps of Darkness/Elegance Store!!!  Congrats my friend!!!!!

Stay tuned, we'll be giving away another prize later this month!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Karen your creations are exquisite!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to join your blog but nothing happens when I hit "subscribe" if that is the correct way to join. If not, please e-mail and let me know. Thanks! I'm the very excited recipient of your gift for the Scraps of Elegance blog hop. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colleen, So good to hear from you. What you have to do is go to followers on the side bar and hit Join This Site. I need to know if you have a PayPal acct. so that I can set up your Gift Cert. for the Scraps of Darkness Store!!! Hugs, Karen :)

      Delete