Thursday, December 15, 2011

Madi and the Hammock ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Good Morning My Friends,  Here's another layout I'm sharing today using our gorgeous December kit "Winter's Eve" for Scraps of Darkness.  This is a beautiful kit that can take you in any direction.  When I saw this photo of my niece's little one, Madi I had to use it with the Bo Bunny "Enchanted" Collection!!  I inked around the papers with some Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick and Shappy Shutters) which looks greener irl.  I had the colorful pink and black flowers for ever and thought they went perfectly with the photo!!  I also used the flower from the kit along with a couple of butterflies that my team mate Renea found for us!!  Thanks for taking a peek, I hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi :) love your work at SB.com, so here I am :) Im a new follower to your blog.... have a wonderful christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's great Karen! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete