Thursday, December 15, 2011

Embattled, by Ophelias-Overdose ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

This is another SteamPunk layout using our December kit "Winter's Eve" here at Scraps of Darkness.  The techniques for the framing on on the post below.  This is an awesome photo called "Embattled" by Ophelias Overdose that I found at SteamPunk Girls.  I used some of the beautiful Bo Bunny Enchanted papers from the kit which I stamped with some antique glasses from a set of rub-ons that I found in the dollar bin at Michael's.  The watch pieces are antique and are from Holland.  The two stylist pieces of a pen are my Dad's from his art collection and mean alot to me.  I will have both of these SteamPunk layouts for sale in my Esty Shop.  The pieces behind the watch pieces are Graphic 45 Metal.  Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy, it was fun creating this one!!

2 comments: