Friday, July 15, 2011

Kutut

This is another layout using our beautiful July kit called  "Marrakeash Express" with some beautiful Christine Adolph papers from Creative Imaginations.  They are so fun and  colorful and full of beautiful Prima products to accent them with!!  This is a photo of Kutut, a friend my hubby made in Bali  during his sailing adventures back in 1988.  He is a wonderful man and Jack will never forget him.  I did a lot of border punching  using a Martha Stewart punch and layering to get a feel for the area he was traveling in.  I really had fun using the Luminare  Shimmer Paints to accent the chipboard and papers with a little gold!  The flower is from Prima's Mistables Canvas line.  I cut out the flower and used the Prima Mask from the kit and misted that.  I really like how that turned out.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment